We provide services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement. Besides, you will obey the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services before you use them. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Before proceeding, please read this agreement because accessing, browsing, or otherwise using the Site indicates your agreement to all the terms and conditions in this agreement.
You shall not upload, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses, or other harmful code or properties; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, discriminatory, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the laws of the U.S. or the laws of any other country that may apply; or (c)violates or infringes upon the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person. volcanicearth.net may give you an account identification and password to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password or identification, you are deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and volcanicearth.net has no obligation to investigate the source of any such access or use of the Site.
Unless explicitly permitted by our company in advance, all materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable laws or is harmful to our interests. You may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by our company in writing.
You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of this site by anyone using the password and identification originally assigned to you whether or not such access to and use of this site is actually authorized by you, including without limitation, all communications and transmissions and all obligations (including without limitation financial obligations) incurred through such access or use. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify volcanicearth.net of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security
1)Your purchase of goods on this website is equivalent to overseas purchase. Overseas products may not have your native language labels or instructions. If you need to know the details of the products, please read the product details page or contact our website.
2) The overseas products you purchase meet the relevant standards of quality, safety, health and labeling in the country of origin, but may be different from the standards of the country where you reside. The possible harm, loss or other risks and legal liabilities may be caused by you personally bear, please think twice before placing an order.
3) According to relevant laws and policies, the overseas products you purchase are limited to personal use only.
4)The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on how you store the products after purchasing, or when used in combination with other products. This is beyond our control and we, Love Me Wardrobe don’t accept any liability in this regard.
5) Any products on our website are only for external use only, and shuold always be kept out of reach of children to avoid accidently swallow or other damage to children. Any products purchased through our website should be always used as directed on the product container or packaging.
As everyone’s skin, body and health condition is different, so actual results may vary due to difference respond to the products. Any product could causea negative skin reation as our body reacts differently to various treatmetn. Some people may react to an allergen at any time, so it is the customers’ sole responsibilty to test possible allergic reaction. We don’t accept any liability if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products.
6) We rely on the labelling of any products which accurately list all the ingredients used by the manufacturer. If you have any sensitivity or allergies to any listed ingredients, you should not use these products. You should always do a skin test on a small area before using a new product. Skincare products should never be used on broken or irriated skin. You should immediatedly discontinue using any product that causes any of the following symptoms: redness, iching, burning, soreness, scaling, blister, watery eyes, irritation or other conditions.
7) If you have more concerns about your skin, you should consult dermotologist or medical professinols. The information on our website do not support your comprehensive personal skin needs.
This disclaimer is from Love Me Wardrobe, served by Australian small business Love Me Wardrobe Fashion & Beauty.